sábado, 11 de enero de 2020

POSESSIONS

Resultado de imagen para perfumes de mujer



Talk about important posessions, one of my important personal posessions are the perfumes and books.
In the case of the perfumes, i like so much because i feel relax when i use differents fragances and some of them help me to remember when i was a little girl and that feeling make me feel good





Resultado de imagen para libros de compañerismo

My favorite books talk about Personal improvement, sciences, comradeship, between others. I began to read those types of books when i was sixteen years old until now. The reading is interesting because we can to be part to the story that we are reading and we helps us develop our knowledge, feelings and to grow as a persons.




Resultado de imagen para libros de superacion personal




Now then, as for my mother her important posession are her special shoes. Because they are comfortable, fresh and soft. If these have some damage her feet hurting her.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario